Allow guests to reserve tables straight from the website.
Effectively manage all online reservations with an easily integratable widget and reach a wider range of customers to better approximate sales and orders.
- Have the widget up and running in a matter of minutes with a quick setup time
- Create custom schedules for reservations to control the incoming online bookings
- Set the minimum and maximum number of customers the booking can be reserved for
- Create reservations from within the system for customers that are calling to make the booking
Set it up as per your preferance.
Create custom schedules and specify the days you want to accept the reservations for, furthermore specify the working hours or the time you want to accept the bookings.
- Easily identifiable days and restaurant hours to limit the online reservations
- Set up time interval for each reservation for better time management
- Mandate the email address to be required for each reservation from the customer
- Limit the reservations per time slot to accurately estimate the dine-ins
Keep the customers informed.
Keep all your customers in the loop by sending them notifications related to their bookings and reservations. Accept or decline reservation requests and notify the customers with an update.
- Send custom Email & SMS notifications to the customer to keep them updated on their reservations
- Assign service staff and tables to a booking in advance once a booking is confirmed
- View the bookings on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis based on their statuses using the quick filters
- Independent calendar views for each location for better multi-location management